The Hound’s Lullaby
- ▷ 1.german_hunger-games.mp3
- ▷ 2.korean_pure-imagination.mp3
- ▷ 3.arabic_seasons-of-the-wind.mp3
- ▷ 4.malay_snow-white.mp3
- ▷ 5.german_vielen-danke.mp3
- ▷ 6.portugues_pure-imagination.mp3
- ▷ 7.korean_seasons-of-love.mp3
- ▷ 8.malay_betty-boop.mp3
- ▷ 9.german_pure-imagination.mp3
- ▷ 10.portugues_dumbo.mp3
- ▷ 11.malay_pure-imagination.mp3
- ▷ 12.maylay_snow-white.mp3
- ▷ 13.korean_wish-upon-a-star.mp3
- ▷ 14.geo-wyeth_hallelujah-im-a-bum.mp3
- ▷ 15.geo-wyeth_little-alimony-sal.mp3
A set of multi-lingual sleep aids sung in the the mother tongue of naturalized immigrants, foreign visa holders, and expatriates currently living in New York and it’s five boroughs.
The songs were made originally for NADA NYC and carried by dogs throughout Basketball City.
Singers include : Milena Pfeiler (German), Sharon Lam (Malay), Ruba Thérèse Mansouri (Arabic), Candida Borges (Portuguese), Juan Dulanto (Spanish), Lori-May Orillo (Tagalog), and Jeeminn Lee (Korean).
Instructions for at home listening:
0) Connect your iPhone
1) Download lullabies link
2) Drag lullabies files (.m4r) into iTunes main window
3) In iTunes under ‘Devices’, select your iPhone
4) Select ‘Tones’ at the top of iTunes main window
5) Check ‘Sync Tones’, hit ‘Sync’ on bottom right
6) Strap iPhone, android, bluetooth speaker with tape, velcro, anything that will cling to objects or animals in movement: a ceiling fan, family dog, etc.